Tuesday, May 22, 2012

January 6th

2:05PM

Frustrated. It’s really hard booking a trip when you don’t know where things are or how long it’s going to take to do things. I booked a couple of Abel Tasman things but it turns out that we are located on the wrong side of the park. There is a really windy and long mountain-type road to get us out of where we are staying and it takes a good hour to hour and a half to do it. We are supposed to be in Kaiteriteri at 8:30am tomorrow for kayaking and 9am the next day for a water taxi and hike. It’s a long way to go, not distance wise but driving time since the road takes so long to drive.

Toshi wants to cancel the day after tomorrow and figure out something else to do. I’m frustrated because I didn’t know when I booked and I suppose I should have booked the activities first. I hope that other things don’t end up being this way too…

No comments: