Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TTC

And it continues. We are just about done with this current round and then we play the waiting game again. I have been temperature charting as well as trying to pay attention to my cervical fluid - fun huh? And still using the ovulation strips. I thought my temperature was going to peak this morning (because I thought I ovulated yesterday) but that does not appear to be the case so that means it continues. I really hope this works because that would just make everything better. If you count starting in February (which if this continues to be an issue we are!) then this is month 5 so it really hasn't been that long and since February and March were kind of just guessing it really hasn't been that long at all.

I've read two books - one recommended by Eiko about Fertility Awareness. The other is What to Expect Before You're Expecting. Now I think all this reading is driving me even crazier. I don't plan on reading anything more that I have read and I will just continue to do what I can - charting and playing the waiting game.

One of the things that one of the books talked about was finding out about fertility and pregnancies of relatives. I guess maybe I should ask mom how long it took to get the three of us! I know that Francine is unable to have kids but I don't know if that's her or her and Carl. I know that Grandmaman had a miscarriage at one point (between mom and Francine) but maybe I should get some more info so I have it when I go to the gynecologist next week. In a couple of weeks Toshi will go and get his physical and then he's got some things to ask about as well.

And it continues.

2 comments:

carl can said...

Your truly well-informed. I cant believe how much of this I just wasn't aware of. Thank you for bringing more information to this topic for me. I'm truly grateful and really impressed. south carolina bankruptcy lawyer

Jessica said...

I'm glad it was helpful! The book that I read really made a huge difference and I am thankful for it as it helped us get pregnant!