Thursday, June 21, 2012

YAY!!

I don't think it's really hit me yet, but yesterday morning I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!! The FAM book had said to wait until the 18th high temperature but I knew already what was going on. Wednesday was the 16th high temp day and I was 3 days late. I just wanted to know already and I'm glad I did it even though Toshi wanted to wait!

Pregnant! So I am currently I am in week 5 and waiting until week 12 to tell people (my trip to Seattle August 23rd) feels like forever but I know it's for the best. Too many possible things to go wrong between now and then. This is just better.

I have my first doctor's appointment on July 2nd and then we'll go from there.

As I said, I don't think it's fully hit me yet, but it's really really exciting!

No comments: