Wednesday, June 4, 2008

First Post

So I'm not really sure what it is this blog will be but I thought it might be good for me. A lot has happened to me in the last year and even though I have Toshi it might be good to vent to somewhere that it is likely that no one will ever read.

I started therapy but only went twice. I didnt really like the therapist and she didnt seem to be helping at all so I decided it wasnt worth it. I did email another therapist but I didnt hear anything back so I emailed again.

One of the great things is that Toshi and I found a place. Seattle World Trade Center. I am really excited about it and I think that he is too. Its small and intimate and we can have both the ceremony and reception there. We now have a place and a photographer. The hard part is Stacey keeps getting on my case about dresses. I havent talked to either Stephanie or Shannon yet. Toshi hasnt talked to anyone but Ruben - although now he has a best man! So we've got that much. I want to talk to the two of them but I want him to find two others. We'll see how it all goes, but at least one of three down. I want to find a dress but its hard with Stacey breathing down my throat about it. She wont be around that long and I know that she wants to do as much as possible while she's here but I just dont have that kind of time.

This weekend is Toshi's graduation. Its amazing that hes graduating! Then Sunday is the Barker-Clark dinner. It should be interesting but hopefully good too. Also this weekend we'll send in the contract for the World Trade Center.

I guess thats about all

No comments: