Saturday, June 21, 2008

playing the waiting game

Ok so I've never liked playing the waiting game, its no fun and things seem to take forever. Right now I'm waiting because tonight I'm going to get on the plane. I love my family and seeing Jeffrey and mom is great but I hate waiting, I wish I could just get on the plane and be done with it already! Also it sucks because I wish that I could be seeing Toshi - he and I are slightly addicted to each other!

The other thing is that I'm playing another waiting game... for the last week or so my breasts have felt big and for the last couple of days my stomach has felt funny... now neither on their own all that worriesome but together.... I took my last pill last night (would be tonight but I dont think I'm going to worry about taking it because I want to know sooner!) so now I'm waiting. I told Toshi and hes like well if thats the case then we'll just deal with it.... yeah true but not the best timing. that would mean March which is not the best since we're getting married in April and also before we move is not the best either and teaching would be out the window....

anyways.... hopefully its nothing because that would make life much simpler but as I said, playing the waiting game....