Thursday, June 5, 2008

Graduation is tomorrow

Now see its funny because it doesnt seem like graduation should bother me. I know a couple of seniors but really Nathan is the only kid that I really know. However today I was talking to Jordan after school and she was saying how shes going to cry at graduation when the seniors start walking in. I was saying I think I'm going to be ok until Nathan gives his salutatorian speech. Well it turns out that Nathan told Jordan (wow how HS!) that hes worried he'll start to cry when he sees me cry. How funny is that?

Anyway, yesterday was his last day but he was already back in today (to get all checked out and whatnot) I went and got him a graduation card and then on top of it a cute little book with fun sayings and things in it. I know that I'm not really supposed to get him a graduation gift, but I figured, why not?

Tomorrow is graduation. I hope kids show up, I hope the play well. I'm going to stay for the whole ceremony but I hope it doesnt last too long. Last year it was quick because we were outside in the cold but this year we'll be inside so it may take longer.

Things are going well. No breakdowns of late (since last weekend at Toshi's) Got an email back from the new therapist - Amy Clark- and I think I'm going to try and set something up with her. Although I've been feeling pretty good recently so of course that is odd.

I ordered a sample of possible wedding invitations and I think we've decided that we'll need to do save the date cards..... oh well, its just money right?

Well I guess thats about all.

I have these phone calls that I dont want to make - State Farm to see if they've heard anything about the other woman paying for my car to be fixed, CitiBank to switch over my mastercard to something thats not driver's edge and Nordstrom to see if they have the dress - although its not on the website.... can I see about emailing? Maybe

No comments: