Friday, June 27, 2008

lots of things

I am currently in Atlanta helping with the boys. They are great but can be a handful, I dont know how Carrie does it! Jason works all the time - hes had a day and a half off since I've been here. Its nuts. I love the boys dearly but they are hard work. One at a time is easy, they are great. They tend to listen and everything but together they fight for attention and battle each other. Noah especially is hard, hes very very strong-willed!!

Tomorrow Tristan is coming to get me in the afternoon. So I told the boys today that I'm leaving tomorrow. Its always hard to leave even when the visit is hard and I'm tired from being with them. I dont know what we're going to do when I'm with him. It will be Saturday afternoon and then my flight leaves Tuesday night so a couple of days. He had suggested going to 6 Flags but with how hot it is I dont know if I can be outside all day long in the heat, I might burn to a crisp!

Oh yeah I think my ring is too big.... it moves when I type - the diamonds go to the bottom - and I'm worried about losing it. I think that when I take it to get cleaned in a couple of months I'll ask about that.

Also trying to schedule things with Toshi working is nuts. I'm working on scheduling food tasting, cake tasting and meeting a DJ - although the DJ has time while hes on vacation so thats great!

Toshi has started work and even though its tough it sounds like it got better after day one - today is day three and tomorrow hes on call for the first time - first official 30 hour shift! Anyway, I can tell its going to be hard with him working but even harder once I go back to work.

I can tell that I am not ready to have kids yet. I get frustrated and upset and I want to yell, sometimes I do. Time out is the greatest thing ever, works well for them most of the time. But it makes me worried how I will do when I have kids. Maybe its because they are related to me that I expect them to be great.... They are great, just really tough sometimes!

All for now, goodnight :-)

No comments: